It starts Monday, February 6th, 2017. Go here to sign up - http://www.theultimatehealthshift.com/ref/10/
It was my privilege to interview Dr. Simone Ravicz on The Health Sounds Revolution Podcast on how to get your healthiest brain of your life!
Jaw dropping, filled to the brim with inspirational ways you can easily change your brain, and therefore, change your entire life!
In this interview, Dr. Simone shares:
* How being a Type A and a perfectionist landed her in the hospital for three months... and she almost died twice
* The truth about brain development and what you can do change your brain at any age!
* How the brain is different in people who meditate
* How changing the structure of your brain changes your lives experience
* How visualizing is exactly the same as experiencing something... at least in our brains
* Why exercise helps your long term memory
* How to increase the youthfulness in your brain
* What percentage of your thoughts are negative, what this can do for your health, and how you can change and make new, positive neuro-pathways
This interview definitely left me astonished, and it will you too!
Get out your pen and paper. You're going to want to take notes, guaranteed.
In today's episode, join returning guest Wendy Bunnell to gain inspiration for your dreams as she shares about the book and project, "Success through Failing... Finding Our Greatest Gifts in Our Darkest Hours".
In this podcast, Wendy talks about:
* What it has been like working with 25 power house women
Hear how the concept of the book came about
* Discover how inspiration played a huge role in the completion of the entire project
* Why Success through Failing is not just a book... but a movement
* How you can be involved to be nurtured, have a seed of hope planted in your heart and mind, and then take action!
* What happened to get Wendy emotional on the podcast
This is a do-not-miss episode!
The date of the book launch has changed! Now both the digital and hard copy of the book will be available February 2nd!
Find more about Success through Failing at http://successthroughfailingbook.com.
Register for the Success Summit for FEBRUARY 4th, 2017 at http://summit.successthroughfailingbook.com (Live and Virtually). Click my name, Lori Cunningham, in the drop-down. Use either the code 100Humanitarians or Daysforgirls to get 30% off the ticket, for a limited time only.
Today on this special episode of The Health Sounds Revolution Podcast, Angela Mager is a guest, sharing about her philosophy of weight loss by "getting your happy on".
In this podcast, Angela shares:
- How "Getting Your Happy On" is a successful way to lose weight.
- Why nursing wasn't fulfilling because she couldn't make the kind of impact she wanted to make.
- Why having fun while trying new things is a great way to become healthy
- Why our health is so much more than exercising and eating healthy.
- How to remove the triggers from past experiences that are affecting your health now
- How she overcame her personal struggles with getting attention.
- Why positive psychology is the key for weight loss and our overall well-being.
Find out more about Angela and her work at:
Join Angela's Facebook Group, Get Your Happy Back:
Today's episode features Confidence Coach, Wendy Bunnell. I was blown away by the nuggets of inspirational wisdom Wendy dropped throughout this interview.
In this podcast, Wendy talks about:
- Her story on how she gained confidence and self love
- Authentic confidence and why this is important, especially for entrepreneurs
- The best ways to increase your confidence
- How to be your best advocate instead of being your worst enemy
This is a do-not-miss!
Binary Beats are meditation on steroids. And the great news is it's incredibly simple to use them!
Some benefits of Binary Beats (Brainwave Entrainment) are:
Listen to this podcast to find out more about Binary Beats.
In this episode of The Health Sounds Revolution Podcast, I was privileged to interview Lisa Sarnowski. Lisa has been using a custom music package I created for her in her business for a year and a half. Listen to hear how the use of the music has benefited her clients in more ways that we both anticipated!
If there's one thing we want, especially business owners and entrepreneurs, is to be more productive. Did you know that the sounds and music you listen to could actually be hindering your productivity? In this episode I share my secrets on the best music to enhance your productivity and focus, so you can get more done in less time.